Saturday, October 3, 2009

Vintage

So today I was going through my vintage photo archive. I finally got inspiration on starting our vintage shop business. The photos that you are about to see are lovely vintage and vintage-inspired photos. Again, stolen uncredited photos.

 

Burlesque1899-500

Pin up girls are never out of fashion. These remind me of Beyonce’s Single Ladies Music Video. Those plump legs and curves are always in-style.

 

 

viflowercostume_285x398

Look at that headpiece! She looks totally flowery in this! But I love the finesse she tries to bring up anyway. Ooh, daisy curves this time. Let’s call her Daisy Lady.

 

PeggyLee

Who would dare say vintage without Peggy Lee? The classic Fever artist exemplifies real vintage beauty with those cut-out gloves, amazing hat and thinly-trimmed eyebrows. Her pearls are stunners, too!

 

vi1918lady_300x442

Classic pose. Poor lady we wouldn’t be able to see her face. I like the way how she flipped her hand, held her hat, and pointed her toes. Classic, classic, classic.

 

 

Now, how dare me say vintage without mentioning

audrey_hepburn Audrey Hepburn. This vintage princess never went out of style. Look at her hair and her dress! Ooh, anyone could wear that right now and would still look pretty!

Hmmm, probably on my next entry we’ll try to feature out outfits or looks that could have gotten inspiration from the ones I just showed you. Let’s see!

xoxo

e